We’re nearly ready for lift off!
At OptiMe we believe that the workplace should be somewhere to thrive. A place for employees and organisations to reach their full potential!
Amidst lockdown, here at OptiMe, we have been working hard to design and launch a brand new app that specialises in ‘Employee Wellbeing on the Go’. This fresh new app is simple and easy to use for the busy employee. After undergoing extensive product testing, and gathering employee feedback, we have created a useful product that is accessible with just the press of a button!
Whether you are on your daily commute or on a weekend break, our apps tailored resources are accessible anywhere, to help improve your health and wellbeing.
At OptiMe we believe that each individual has 6 pillars of wellbeing which they need to maintain and develop in order to reach optimal wellbeing. Our app encompasses these 6 pillars, providing employees with bespoke and tailored resources best suited to their own wellbeing needs.
The OptiMe app is ‘FREE’ to download but employees will require a unique login to successfully begin their OptiMe wellbeing journey. Organisations can email firstname.lastname@example.org for prices or to get started.
Our App is available on both the App store and the Google Play store.
OptiMe’s USP (Unique Selling Proposition)
OptiMe’s service is specifically tailored to each individual user. Allowing employees to monitor their progress, set personal preferences and work on aspects of their wellbeing which interest them most.
First Port of Call; Each user will be asked to fill out and complete a short wellbeing questionnaire, this grants both the employee access to tailored resources.
What Will OptiMe Do For Your Business?
- Improve employee health, happiness and productivity.
- Provide a service so that employees can be rewarded upon productivity, health and wellbeing achievements.
- Improve sickness absence.
- Embed wellbeing into company culture and daily activities.
- Boost morale and inform individuals of the benefits of wellbeing.
Features Of The New App
- A personalised dashboard that can be branded to company preference.
- Each employee has access to a private login and content specifically tailored to their needs and interests.
- Counselling support line. This is a 24/7 line, 365 days a year.
- Practical advice line.
- Access to a range of occupational tailored exercises to increase physical wellbeing.
- Healthy nutritional recipes.
- Awards system allowing employers to give regular employee recognition.
- Online workshops delivered by specialists in their field.
- Employee engagement surveys.
Advantages of our Wellbeing Service
- Healthy, happier, engaged workforce that optimises productivity for the company.
- Users will be able to access resources quickly and efficiently with instant online and offline access to the app.
- Personalised content tailored to each employee.
- Expert Advice from professionals both on our platform and through our 24/7 counselling service.
- Employees can feel a sense of achievement in gaining recognition and awards.
- Enabled you to embed wellbeing into your workplace culture easily.
- Decrease absenteeism and sickness.
- Reduce health risks to staff.
A Preview Of What To Expect
The Journey – OptiMe
OptiMe is the vision of our CEO, Bethany Ainsley. In 2018, after a successful decade in the wellbeing sector, Bethany focused her experience and passion in establishing OptiMe, a company dedicated to transforming the health and wellbeing of employees. OptiMe acts as a digital solution to workplace wellbeing, providing a personalised approach to meet the needs of employees.
One of our clients, Bill Scott from Wilton Engineering, underlined the importance of our product stating:
“At some point, most people have adverse situations in their lives and the OptiMe service offers employees good quality private, practical advice and support with the added bonus of a helpline which is available 24/7”
Our Values at OptiMe
Passion – Passion is at the heart of our company. We are continuously moving forward, innovating, and improving as a team.
Dynamic – At OptiMe we are a dynamic team and have the capabilities to change and adapt to every scenario that is put before us.
Fun – We make sure that clients are enjoying the experience of working with OptiMe. Having fun leads to a more productive workforce and is an integral part of the culture here at OptiMe.
Honesty – We are honest, open, ethical, and fair. People trust us to adhere to our word. We know it takes people with different ideas, strengths, interests, and cultural backgrounds to make our company succeed. We encourage healthy debate and differences of opinion.
Professional – OptiMe is a professional digital platform. The team have extensive knowledge in health and wellbeing and we always retain a professional presence.
Customer Experience – We offer an exceptional customer service. The needs of every OptiMe customer is central to every decision we make.
Be sure to keep an eye out on all our social media platforms in the coming weeks!
Begin your OptiMe journey today and email email@example.com for more information! #myoptime